The Nevada State Medical Association works to provide value to its members by supporting the success of their practices. Below you will find evidence-based toolkits to support efficient and effective clinical practices that enhance the quality of care, financial sustainability of practices and improved physician and patient experiences.
These toolkits have been developed by national and world expert organizations including the American Medical Association, Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and more.
Please select a topic to access and download the Clinical Toolkit available.
- Advanced Care Planning
- Alcohol Use Disorders
- Preventing Type 2 Diabetes
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Chronic Care Management
- Closing the Referral Loop
- Diabetes Self-Management Education
- High Blood Pressure Resource Toolkit
- Monitoring Blood Pressure at Home
- Preventing Strokes
- Recommended Technique for Measuring Office Blood Pressure
- Transitional Care Management
- Smoking Cessation Toolkit