New Resources are Now Available on the QPP Resource Library
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has posted several new Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM) resources on the Quality Payment Program (QPP) Resource Library.
2018 Performance Period
- 2018 MIPS Performance Feedback Beneficiary- Level Data Reports Supplement FAQs – Explains the information presented in the “beneficiary-level data reports” that are now available as part of 2018 performance feedback on the QPP website.
- 2020 MIPS Payment Adjustment Fact Sheet – Provides an overview of MIPS payment adjustments, determined by MIPS performance in 2018, that will affect payments for services provided in calendar year 2020
2019 Performance Period
- 2019 Promoting Interoperability Quick Start Guide – Explains in a few steps how to get started with the Promoting Interoperability performance categories of MIPS.
- 2019 MIPS Quality Measures Impacted by ICD-10 Updates Fact Sheet – Provides an overview of the 2019 MIPS Quality measures that are affected by ICD-10 updates beginning on October 1, 2019 and what action may be needed.
- 2019 Eligible Measure Applicability (EMA) Resources (zip) – Provides an overview of the EMA process to check if there are additional clinically related measures that could have been submitted for the MIPS Quality performance category.
2020 Performance Period
- 2020 Virtual Groups Toolkit (zip) – Explains the virtual groups MIPS participation option and how to form a virtual group for the 2020 MIPS performance period by the December 31, 2019 deadline.
- 2019 APM Incentive Payment Fact Sheet – Explains who is eligible to receive an APM incentive payment in 2019, how to determine the 2019 incentive payment, and answers frequently asked questions.
- 2018 Promoting Interoperability Score for MIPS APMs Fact Sheet – Provides an overview and examples of Promoting Interoperability scoring for MIPS APMs for the 2018 performance year.
- Other Payer Eligible Clinician Initiated Submission Form Guide – Reviews the process for submitting model requests for Other Payer Advanced APM determinations for eligible clinicians and APM Entities.
For More Information
- Visit the QPP Resource Library to review new and existing QPP resources.
Contact the Quality Payment Program at [email protected] or 1-866-288-8292 (TTY: 1-877-715-6222).